and Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) are pleased to announce the return of the educational conference where, in one place and time, delegates can gain insight into all aspects of building and maintaining Information Infrastructures.
Once again, the Implementing Information Infrastructure Summit (IIIS) will feature a series of technical demonstration workshops and clinics where groups of subject matter experts will come together to demonstrate real technology deployments.
Formulated to appeal to all IT executive levels, from the CIO to technical support, this educational and technical event will help you understand all the critical elements that help store, manage and protect your organisation's biggest asset - its data storage and information derived from it.
IIIS has been specifically designed to appeal to those with a strategic focus on delivering information infrastructure services and solutions for customers.
Topics slated for discussion at the event include:
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Storage Security
- Data Protection and DR/BC
- Data Centre Infrastructure, Networks and Convergence
- Solid State Storage
Why you should attend:
- Opportunity for direct comparisons of technology and to acquire knowledge and insights which will inform future business strategy and opportunity.
- Personal networking opportunities with leading vendors, distributors and IT executives
- Hear from national and international speakers and technical subject matter experts share direct insight into the latest technology trends
- Technology education from all the major technology leaders in one venue.
Who will attend*:
IIIS has a technical focus and a visionary element. It is designed for those who need solutions not point products.
- CIOs with an Infrastructure challenge
- Storage Architects
- Infrastructure and Information managers
- Archiving and Records Managers
- Business services
- eDiscovery, Compliance, Risk and Security managers
- Network managers
- Technical staff
To register, click here
* Attendance is limited to IT and business executives, and technical staff from non-vendor organisations. Computerworld Malaysia & SNIA reserve the right to refuse attendance to any person not fitting these or the above mentioned job descriptions, or from a vendor organisation.