Implementing Information Infrastructure Symposium (IIIS) 2012 is Malaysia's first educational symposium that brings comprehensive hands-on presentations on all matters relating to information systems and infrastructure. Jointly brought to you by Computerworld Malaysia and the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), the event enables you to gain insight into the latest trends, what works, best industry practices, and tried and tested approaches to setting up, maintaining and improving your organisation's information systems.
Formulated to appeal to all IT executive levels, from the CIO to support desk staff, the unique event will help you understand all the critical elements that help store, manage and protect your organisation's biggest asset - its data storage and information derived from it.
IIIS features expert presentations, technology workshops and implementation guides as well as training sessions. Users can attend high level business sessions where competing vendors will outline their technology vision in the above subjects with a leading analyst hosting, and delegates voting on preferences. The technology workshops allow for extended 90 minute briefings on "how to implement technology".
IIIS has been specifically designed to appeal to those with a strategic focus on delivering information infrastructure services and solutions for customers.
- 'Big Data'
- Cloud Computing
- Storage Security
- Backup and recovery
- Unified storage
Why you should attend:
- Opportunity for direct comparisons of technology and to acquire knowledge and insights which will inform future business strategy and opportunity.
- Personal networking opportunities with leading vendors, distributors and IT executives
- Hear from national and international speakers and technical subject matter experts share direct insight into the latest technology trends
- Technology education from all the major technology leaders in one venue.
Who will attend*:
IIIS has a technical focus and a visionary element. It is designed for those who need solutions not point products.
- CIOs with an Infrastructure challenge
- Storage Architects
- Infrastructure and Information managers
- Archiving and Records Managers
- Business services
- eDiscovery, Compliance, Risk and Security managers
- Network managers
- Technical staff
To register, visit here
* Attendance is limited to IT and business executives, and technical staff from non-vendor organisations. Computerworld Singapore & SNIA reserve the right to refuse attendance to any person not fitting these or the above mentioned job descriptions, or from a vendor organisation.